vcp550 220-802 70-466 70-417 70-243 1z0-060 70-487 m70-301 1z0-599 400-051
Friends link: 350-050 400-051 350-021 ccnp-voice mcdba app-dsk-100 e20-814 m70-301

Sugarcreek Borough Man Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Exposure

February 14, 2013
By

The death of a young Sugarcreek Borough man has been blamed on carbon monoxide exposure — the apparent result of faulty ventilation.

25 year-old Kevin Sayers, a Rocky Grove High School graduate, died Tuesday night at his home on Two Mile Run Road.   Sayers lived alone.  His body was found Wednesday by a family member.

Toxicology test results are pending, but the inital indication is that a vent pipe from a coal stove became dislodged, leading to the buildup of toxic fumes.

The Venango County Coroner’s office is investigating.

Venango Weather