vcp550 220-802 70-466 70-417 70-243 1z0-060 70-487 m70-301 1z0-599 400-051
Friends link: 350-050 400-051 350-021 ccnp-voice mcdba app-dsk-100 e20-814 m70-301

Kennerdell Home Destroyed By Wednesday Night Fire

March 29, 2013
By

A Kennerdell couple was left homeless, but uninjured, in a fire that swept through their home on Witherup Road on Wednesday night.

Officials say the couple was home, but escaped safely.  The fire was believed to have been caused by an electrical problem.  The home was being remodeled.

Four fire companies responded to the blaze shortly after 9:30 PM Wednesday.  One report indicates that only the walls of the home remain.

Further complicating problems was the fact that the home was located on a road that has no winter maintenance, and two fire vehicles became stuck on the way to the scene.  Firefighters remained at the location for about four hours.

Venango Weather